Sunday, July 10, 2011

MC2 Post 1076 Why I Like To Lead When I BLOGGER Dance




As I write this I'm listening to Africa by Toto on my iTunes Library.






The Blogger editor has been changed.  For better or worse, the familiar has become unfamiliar.  The Tried and True has become a sad follower into the land social-lity.
The fancy pantsy editor has become a plain jane.  And as the movies have so clearly taught us, even Tarzan didn't like a plain jane.
That's why: Followers Don't Lead.

Google chasing Facebook into the "social-dance" is tough.  But the 800 lb gorilla can't be ignored.  Even the band they put on stage is sadly stuck on Line-Dance music.  And those steps are pretty well defined.  

You  just follow the thin pasty-white boot scooting line.

As You can tell I'm really not happy about the whole thing, but you go home with whom you brought.  It's a rule.

I guess it too tough waiting for Facebook to Stumble.  Maybe the fb shift to Windows and Skype will do the trick, but I'm not placing any bets.


 

Google+ is showing promise.



It seems they did learn something from Buzz and Wave, as Gina told us back in June.  But the roll out seems like Sisyphus going uphill.  

Or as my brother Louie would say: "A turtle with bad knees...".

After all, even Football is about to change 
the playing field.  
 
They can't decide where to place the $ signs.  
 
On the field or in the owner's box.

Al Jarreau is singing "Aqua De Beber".  
Followed by Marvin Gaye's "Ain't No Moutain High Enough".

We'll See.

Fade out to Ain't Nothing Like The real Thing" again by Marvin Gaye.

Wingman.

============
============


============
============

No comments:

Post a Comment