Then, can you paint asbestos siding ?
- Clean the peeling paint using a water blaster for big pieces, then dry. Do not remove the paint with sandpaper or the way in wiped out.
- Prepare the surface to hold the paint by applying a liquid sander solution with a paint roller and use a clean cloth to rub the surface.
- Repair siding shingles. if necessary, replace the damaged
- Make the adhesive surface of the paint colors and close the old paint, apply a base coat of paint on board the newly cleaned. then dry.
- Perform the initial board of painting using a brush or roller. Wait a few minutes.
- Use a good paint brush to cut in the paint along the doors, windows and roofs.
- Repeat the process of painting. completed
Thus the answer to the question can you paint asbestos siding ?
Hopefully, this blog can help you.