Monday, November 7, 2011

Herbs That Make You Healthy

Did I mentioned that I was sick last few days ago? And guess that my body is too 'heaty' inside. So I went to Koh Woong Toh Sdn. Bhd for the popular "Herbal Jelly". Herbal Jelly or "Gui Lin Gao" is a chinese traditional food whereby it helps to release our body heat. This traditional food has been inherited generations by generations long time ago. And indeed it is still a popular food until today.
IMG_2075
"Herbal Jelly" and the "5 Herbs Herbal Tea"
After consuming the "Herbal Jelly", my body felt so much refreshed and yet I feel healthy too. You too can try it out. The taste is very sweet and very chilling inside your mouth. It is serve when it is cold. 

IMG_2077
 IMG_2089
IMG_2083

Look tasty isn't it? Well, in fact it is very healthy and affordable too. "Healthy Jelly" or "Gui Lin Gao" only cost me around RM8 for a small bowl. (which is quite big for me)

IMG_2098

After consuming it, I felt much better and guess that my body isn't as "heaty" as before. It really works on me and I bet it works for everybody too! So, why not go and try it out yourself? 

IMG_2102

Koong Woh Tong Sdn. Bhd.

No comments:

Post a Comment