Monday, November 7, 2011

Justin Bieber Accused Having Baby With His Fan

article-0-0EA31DBF00000578-336_468x634
 I know this isn't new to you all anymore. But I just couldn't stop resisting myself from blogging about it. I bet there are a lot of Justin Bieber's fans out there would want to know more about this. Recently, Justin Bieber has been accused of having sex with one of his fan, Mariah Yeater.
mariah-yeater-justin-bieber-baby2a
 Mariah Yeater, 20 years, old claiming that Justin Bieber is the father of her three-month-old baby, who she became pregnant with after allegedly having sex with him backstage at a Los Angeles concert last year. But recently, DNA has testified that Justin Bieber is not the father of the child and later Justin Bieber said that he will definitely sue Mariah Yeater back for such an accusation. But Justin Bieber added saying that this accusation will leads to another same accusation like that too. 

"It's the first time that something like this has happened, so it's kind of really crazy. I'm sure it won't be the last (time) but it's just sad that it has to happen like this. I mean, it's just weird that people automatically assume that it was true. But I knew eventually it would die down," said Justin Bieber in the press conference. 

Nevertheless, life being a celebrity is always like that. One quote I would like to share that I learned from my mentor, Adam Khoo "You'll get criticized when you're doing bad things but you'll also get criticized by people if you're doing good things". Mariah Yeater is believed that it wasn't her first time that she named a man of her child. In my opinions, this is kinda sick and she is definitely desperated for fame.

justin-bieber m
Justin Bieber, still a world wide male artist sensation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment