Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Heart Flow

Many people want to become rich. However, only a fraction of those who try to get rich and many who want to kayak in an easy way to get money. Many ways to get money in abundance. example of the internet as I do now. follow PTC (pay to click) or to sell the book also put ad sense on your site (if you have one). I do this business without spending any money. I even take advantage of this business, though not too much but profitable.
Maybe some of you more understanding about the business on the internet, because I am still a beginner in this online world. I still need guidance from my friends and you of course.
 

I felt my writing was not qualified for you. I just wanted to pour my heart feelings on this blog. Punk musicians pour out her anxiety with the music flow, they are very proud of this music.
As the political atmosphere in my country Indonesia make me restless heart, I go on the latest news from ANTARA (Indonesia news agency) about the polemics in the government. Decision President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono related problems KPK (Corruption Eradication Commission) with the National Police (Police of the Republic of Indonesia). oh god, save my country.
When the status of outsourced employee or contract employee at the company where I work now there is no improvement. promises that the land conveyed by the leadership as a political campaign before selected that will change the fate of the workers in Indonesia have not done.
Where your promise Your Majesty.


I try to calm down. Send free sms to my friends or chat at facebook with emoticons smiley so people know we look at the other side. When the mood had calmed down. I read a book about Bob Sadino on the highest mountain peak Ungaran.
Until here pouring my heart. Thank you very much for your attention and have visited my blog.




Lihat Juga:
andry pramudyamayyoli.blogspot.comnasib pegawai outsourcingpegawai outsourchingpegawai outsourcingoutsourcing pt posstruktur organisasi pt pos

No comments:

Post a Comment