Sunday, October 9, 2011

You took away my night !

Guess what?
It is 5.10 am now. But I'm not yet having a right time to sleep. (Guess I won't be sleeping anymore)
Sometimes I would like to say studying in architecture course is tough! (Btw, I'm an architecture student). You would never get any enough sleep at all because you gotta spend your night doing all the sketching, drawing, design and get to build model too.

Nevertheless, just a little bit sharing of stuff that I did. I was required to sketch/draw out every single details of the building including plans and elevations.

Westminster Abbey


Westminster-Abbey-4141
See how tough it is.

Some drawings :

tumblr_lf8hm07EF81qg6dawo1_500
westminster_abbey_85

Anyway, I gotta rest. Probably getting some books to read to keep me
awake until 7am later before class. :/ Good morning everybody !

No comments:

Post a Comment